Saturday, January 26, 2008

Craig's List goes redneck

I'm addicted. I won't hide it. It's like garage saling (if that is a word) at home in your jammies. I've bought all kinds of things and sold a few things too. At the moment, B and I are shopping for kitchen appliances. With everyone upgrading to stainless steel, there's some great brands out there going cheap.

Craig's List is great up here too. Everyone uses it. Where you live, it might be just catching on. Keep watching it though, and with time, I'm sure it will become great.

Back to my addiction. I was on the phone with Jennifer (aka Ira & Flossie's Mommy)this morning, and we were searching the site at the same time. She happens to be considering new beds for her kids, and clicked on a posting. After the astonishment of what she saw, she sent me looking, and what we found, I have to share.

The title of it should read "you might be a redneck if..." Please, do go and check it out. It's good for a great laugh! And, you never know, you may need some end tables that mimic marble. The plans are yours for only $5. Remember folks, these good hearted inventors are from Alabama. Enjoy!

PVC BUNK BEDS

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's Hilarious!!