Saturday, October 25, 2008

Petting Zoo


I won't go into all the details, partially because I've been suckered again by some New Jersey "must see" attraction, but I will give you the gist.

It was a beautiful day, my friend and I wanted to take the kids somewhere fun. This place was recommended by others, and we had already told the girls we would go. When we got there, we were expecting a rinky dink little petting zoo. What we got was a rinky dink petting zoo at New Jersey prices. I'm telling you, if we knew what we know now, we would have taken them on a shopping spree at Target.

Enjoy the pictures.

Guess what I'm petting?

Yes, my mom paid for me to pet a dog!

Talk about one petrified duck.

All in all, the kids enjoyed themselves. I would have prefered to go to the zoo, but we certainly know for next year. For the rest of the pictures, click here.

No comments: