Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Take I


Our town has playgroup every Friday, and last week, one of the moms hosted a Halloween party for all the kids. I wanted the girls to be able to play on the swing set, so rather than using their real costumes for Halloween, they chose to be LSU cheerleaders. They had a ball, and all the moms enjoyed watching the chaos while sipping Sangria. YUM!

They had a "make your own cupcake" table. That's Lise' all the way to the right.

The swing set was the real entertainer.


Lise' is right in front of Spiderman on the slide


Abri holding everyone up



Remember to click on pictures to view them larger.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi! I went to STA with B. and just found your blog from his fb page! YAY facebook!! Just wanted to say that your girls are Super Cute and will stop by periodically! You can also check out my blog! I just started it so it is a little rough around the edges, but lots of Fun!
Kelly Seale Carty