Thursday, July 3, 2008

What's my IQ?

Have you ever seen "Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" My life should be titled, "are you smarter than a 16 month old."

Due to the fact that my foot is itching like crazy and swelling on and off as my body fights off the bee venom, I've taken some Benedryl to relieve the discomfort. Unfortunately, it comes with the side effect of drowsiness, which I've been most of the day. I'll sit down for a few minutes and snooze for a second or two. During one of these timeouts, apparently Abri climbed up on the chair next to the computer and typed away. In addition to attempting to download some sort of program, she turned my screen 90degrees to the left, so as I'm typing this, I'm having to tilt my head to read. That being said, I cannot for the life of myself figure out how to remedy this situation. I've pushed all the shift/control/function keys I can find, but nothing works. I"m sure I learned this in school at some point, but considering that was the last ice age, I cannot be blamed for the lack of memory. I'm certain B will fix it in a flash when he gets home from work, but in teh meantime, I'm in a ball of frustration. Wish me luck.
"

No comments: