Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We're back!

What a wonderful week we had! It was so good to be back in Utah. The fresh air, amazing views and that feeling of home was enough to tempt us to move back.

I'm still recovering from the time change, so bear with me on the pics and details of the week. They are coming.

First, we have to deal with a little problem our computer has developed while we were away. I'll be on the internet, and all of a sudden windows will open, and full pages of ads (sometimes vulgar) will appear out of nowhere. It will then close the page I'm working on. It's enough to make me scream. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please let me know. We have the virus protector and spyware, so we're at a loss. We'll listen to all suggestions.

For now though, my bed is calling my name. We returned to rainy, overcast skies, and my body is yearning for the sunny skies of Utah!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a spyware virus of somesort.... not sure what to do other than a sweep of your system. Wish I had more to offer. I'm sure someone else has more techy info for you. But welcome home. =)

Angie said...

Welcome home!

Pappasan said...

Do a search for a program called Spybot S&D - it has not let me down yet and best of all it is free. Load it and the latest update and let it check your system.

It actually beats out lots of expensive spyware eleminators in tests.

Pappasan said...

Do a Search for a program called Spybot S&D - works like a charm and it is free. Just load up the latest updates and run the scan. I have had great luck getting rid of the spyware my dear family seems to attract like crazy.

Amy said...

Hi Julie!
I haven't checked your blog in a while and it looks like you guys have been very busy! I'm glad your home improvements are going quickly and the floor looks great! We miss you guys :)