Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!'

To all the wonderful mother's out there, have a wonderful day! I'm on a plane with the girls on our way to Park City, UT for the week. Mountain air, here we come.

Click here for your Mother's Day bouquet. The screen will be black, just click your mouse once, or click and drag across the page.

I'll leave you with a few fun pics from around the house. If I plan right, I'll be having too much fun to blog.

The girls fight over this car. Lise' has just learned to drive it. She'll run anything over, including Abri (which reminds me of an incident with a certain brother of mine and a four wheeler when I was younger.)

This is one of Abri's favorite positions.

See the smile? She's just stolen her sister's new sparkle shoes.

Earth Day at the Shore. It was cold that day, but we headed to the beach to see the marine life in the water.


1 comment:

Angie said...

You'll be in Utah this week? What are your plans? Hope you had a great Mother's Day!