Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is what I've been waiting for!

70 Degrees arrived today. It was absolutely beautiful! The wind wasn't whipping, the sun was shining, and the birds were chirping.

I had been watching the weather all week, and the predictions were there, so I had been waiting, like a child for Santa.

What did we do to celebrate? I took the girls to Sandy Hook NRP. It's just down the street, and the start of the Jersey Coast. It's still not the Gulf, or Hawaii, but when you've been looking at the alternative all winter, it's picturesque. The pictures speak for themselves.




1 comment:

Angie said...

We've been waiting for this too! Guess what??? It was 65 here today:) I was so happy and we spent a good amout of time outside soaking it up while we can. Tomorrow should be 70 and Tuesday? ...39:( What a tease:) The girls look so happy:)