Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How old are you?

Well, I don't have much time for TV, but my TIVO does its duty. I record Oprah everyday, and this month sometime, the infamous Dr. Oz was on.

This time the topic was aging. The basis was what you're doing in your life now could affect how fast you age, and there are preventative steps you can take to slow that process down. It was packed with loads of information, but nothing hard. You just have to care enough to try.

Here's where you start. Realage.com

I was a little nervous about where I would stand at the end, but I'm happy to say that I'm 32 in real years, but age wise, I'm 29.7. That's not bad for someone who doesn't have a second for herself! Now, I'll shoot to knock off another year.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wahoo! My "real age" is 22.5. I just got 4 years younger, thank you:)