Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Something to make you smile.

With all the dashing about and work being done, I've almost forgotten to tell you about the little milestones occurring each and everyday around here.

I can't begin to tell you how much Lise' changes each and everyday. She no longer takes what you say as the absolute truth, she searches it out herself. For example, she often asks for ice cream. I tell her no, we're out. That used to be good enough. Now, she goes to the freezer, which she just figured out how to open, and tells me, "No, Mommy, here it is." One of my favorite lines she used at the beach. We were out looking for seashells, and once we were back in the condo, I told her to go find her seashells. She then informed me that they weren't seashells, she found them in the sand. She just doesn't' skip a beat.

She also has grown tall enough to see atop the counters and reach. There doesn't seem to be any area she can't reach yet. If she's not tall enough, she just finds a chair. I'm guessing we're doomed.

On the sisterhood front, she's usually a great help. Both the girls enjoy one another, so I often send Lise' in to entertain Abri while I'm attending to something else.

Here's how some of the entertaining goes. Lise' will ask for goldfish crackers to share with Abri. Sure, no problem, I say. What you see is (a)Lise' in control of the bowl. (b) Abri figuring out what is in the bowl. (c) Abri making her move b/c her sister is obviously not sharing.






Oh, and when Lise' gets bored, this is how I find Abri wandering the halls.





Abri is now almost 7 months old. I completely forgot to take a 6 month pic, so this is the "6 month one" I took on Aug 30. Her bday falls on the 9th.


She's a speed demon with the crawling, and just last week, she started pulling up onto everything. If there's a will, there's a way, and she has the grin to go with it!


She' also LOVES to blow bubbles. She'll talk to you in bubbles. People in stores just love her.

We're headed to Baton Rouge this weekend for the LSU home opener against Virginia Tech. Wish me luck, I'm driving alone with the girls. On that note, I'll sign off.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Your girls are so cute! I love Abri's dimples.