Friday, September 21, 2007

At a loss for a title

Hi, It's been 3 days since we've returned, and I'm just now feeling like I have energy to get things done. That won't last long though. B leaves on Sunday to return to NJ, and I'm back on to 24 hr Mommy days. Oh, and did I mention that the house officially goes on the market Oct. 1, so we're running around like headless chickens trying to finish it all and clean up. No fun. The nice thing is that pictures are finally going on the walls around here, and it looks nice. I'm making a declaration now that in our next house, pictures will be on the wall within 6 months, no 3 months from the move in date....hold me to that!

I do have a pic or two to share with you. The first is from the adventures of driving around the streets of NJ. Here's a hint, if the 2 yr old in the back seat is too quiet and isn't asleep, she must be up to something. Here's the something.



Apparently, Lise' found a pen in the diaper bag and took it upon herself to enhance her perfectly white shoes. I was so mad when I noticed it that I allowed B to deal with it. What I didn't know was that the only part I had seen was the toe, and it was only 1 or 2 marks. It was only later that I saw this side of the shoe.

And, here's a pic from today. Dad and B were busy painting closet doors, so I was the chosen place for naps. Not a bad deal.


Oh, and I know I've told you that Abri loves to pull up on everything. Her number one choice these days is Lise's bike. Lise's a little threatened too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't belive how big they are getting!!! Hope the house hunt goes better. I know all the issues that Claudia has had with it in North Jersey.

Angie said...

Love the shoe! hahahahaha.

Amy said...

Wow, what a lot of work to house hunt with both girls in tow! I hope you find what you're looking for soon. I've got a word for you that's saved our lives in chicagoland....townhouse! Much cheaper, but nicer and newer than the houses that were in our price range. Just an idea :) Good luck.