Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Check out the Santa --->

He's a little weird looking. More like the Santa you see leaning against the wall on Bourbon Street than the Jolly Old St. Nick you see at the local mall.

Hopefully he'll take the attention away from the fact that I've been MIA lately. Let's just say a lot has been going on. It always is, but when the weather is nice, I'd rather do anything but sit in front of the computer. Good news for you is that winter is almost here, and therefore, I'm inside a lot more. Oh well. I guess I should catch you all up.

This is a work in progress, but the BIG news you may or may not have heard by now is WE'RE MOVING!!!! We're flying down south for the winter-Jacksonville, FL to be exact. So, for all of you who drug your feet and pretended you loved us enough to come visit, you waited too long. You snooze you lose! You know who you are. And, for those who have watched us go through this before, the answer to your first question is, "NO, ,the house is NOT done!" No comment. The reinforcements are arriving after Christmas.

So, forgive me if I disappear and reappear on occasions with lots of info. I'd love to sit here the rest of the night and catch you up, but I have loads of laundry to put away.

No fears, I've downloaded my camera, so pics are coming.

Take care, and if you're looking for something to do, we'll always accept volunteers.

1 comment:

Jen & Steve said...

Awesome!! After just getting back from Orlando, Steve and I were saying we'd love to move there next! I hated coming home to this dreary, cold weather. When are you moving?