Saturday, October 24, 2009

While I was away this summer

B had about 3 weeks to work on the kitchen without little ones demanding his time. Chris came up to help and not only installed the cabinets, but in their spare time, helped the elementary school install the preschool playground. Thanks Chris! We appreciate your help. You even made it onto the PTO slide show.

The Before


The contents of my kitchen

Chris probably wondering what he's gotten into

The first cabinet





Looks great!
Now for the hard part; figuring out where everything should go. And notice, I still have no counter tops.



You'll have to hold tight for now on the end result. We're still not 100% done. You'll be amazed, I promise. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pics. I had a great time. Can't wait to see the finished product.