Sunday, December 14, 2008

Are you kidding me?

As the years progress, I feel I kind of go with the flow. Sure, I've heard the stories of how movies were 5 cents and my parents walked to school uphill in the snow, etc, etc, etc. But imagine my surprise when B and I decided to take in a movie last night, and they wanted $18! Holy Moly!!!!!! Can you tell it's been a while since I've been to see anything? Although I enjoyed it, I'll be sticking to Netflix for the majority of my movie viewing.

PS, we went to see Four Christmases. Funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Theaters are great, but I can lay in my bed in my pj's and watch stuff for a whole lot less. We are the same way! Not sure the last movie we saw in the theaters!

Kelly said...

Oh my!! That is WAY too much to see a movie where someone may or may not be on their cell phone sitting directly behind you! Can't remember the last movie I saw at the theater!