Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thank You!

You may have noticed that in the last few weeks, I haven't posted as much as I usually do. Part of that is because I'm involved in kid activities and getting out more now that the weather has improved, and the other half has been trying to jump start the Mary Kay business.

When I agreed to do this, I decided I would give it my all for one year without compromising the time I spend with the girls. That means at night, after they go to bed, I'm upstairs learning, organizing, and thankfully ordering.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, especially because I have very few contacts up here to help me get started, but that is where you all come in. Thank you to everyone who has ordered. It's no secret I am not a born salesman, and with every order I have received, my confidence has increased. Along with the orders, your kind words and support have helped me move forward. Who knows, maybe one day I will have the keys to the car-HA!

With that being said, if you find a Mary Kay catalog in your mailbox, take a few minutes and look through it. It really is more than makeup, and if you'd like to try anything, it's 100% satisfaction guarantee. Yes, that means if you can't decide if a color lipstick is right for you, try it. If you don't like it, we'll switch it to another color. No problem. Same goes for everything else. I have samples of almost everything, so just send me an email. I'll mail you one. I ship and gift wrap for free too, so what's stopping you?

Also, if you've tried MK in the past, and it wasn't for you for whatever reason, know that the formulas have changed in the past 5 years. They've introduced the new mineral powders, which I love, and they have a great skin care line that includes microderm abrasion.

Oh, and we just missed the deadline for Mother's Day, but there is a line of products for men. They come with rave reviews. I've ordered a few sets and plan to have B try them out for a firsthand review. All sets can be broken up.

I think that's all for my MK ad. I won't do it often, but if I have a special promotion going on, you'll be the first to know. What's a blog good for if you can't promote yourself?

Besides, Lise' is working hard to sell her makeup because I promised her that once we sell enough she can go see Big Mickey Mouse and ride in the teacups that go round and round and round. She's seen the WDW commercial one too many times!

Click here to help send Lise' to Big Mickey Mouse :-)

No comments: