Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great day here in Baton Rouge. We spent the day with the Dysart clan, and as usual, the food was excellent and the company was even better. Lise' had a great time. She even surprised us by asking my Aunt Theresa if she could go home with her. My aunt actually lives in Houston, but she is staying at my cousin's home who has twin 6 year old boys. So, we packed her up and sent her on her way. When B and I went to get her later in the evening, she didn't want to leave. She had a ball.

Abri on the other hand is having a rough go of things. Last night broke the streak of sleeping thru the night. She was restless all night. We got a little shut eye here and there, but nothing like we were getting used to. Tonight, it looks like we have another rough one ahead. We're beginnign to think that her ear infection isn't getting any better. We'll see how tonight goes.

B's got big plans to hit Target in the morning. Good luck to all you other shoppers out there. I may go with B, otherwise, I think I'm just headed to the Red Door with my mom, and then on to the LSU game.

Before I go, I thought I'd let you all know a few of the things we're thankful for this year:

1. For all our friends and family. Whether you are near or far, know that each and every one of you are in our hearts.

2. For our kids. What fun they make our lives. We can't imagine it without them.

3. For B's job. We're just thankful he has one at this point.

4. For the opportunities that have come our way and for those we have yet to see.

Happy Turkey Day everyone. We love you.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I wish you were in Louisiana. That would have been so fun to get together. I am hoping to go back next year too. I was pleasantly surprised. I expected Louisiana to be alot different. Anyway, we hit up Target Friday morning, we got some nice deals. Good luck with the move guys!