Thursday, October 4, 2007

Back in New Jersey

We're back in NJ, at least I am, B's here to stay. We've spent yet another week trying to decide where to live. This is by far the most difficult relocation for us. I guess when you're about to spend half a million dollars, it should be difficult. For right now, we've narrowed it down to 3 houses. Two of them are in a town called Cranbury/East Windsor. The other one is in North Plainfield. The struggle is deciding on the community. If the house in N. Plainfield was in E. Windsor, we would have already made an offer. Tomorrow, we're heading down to Atlantic Highlands/Red Bank. We had previously ruled the area out, but we're giving it one more go tomorrow. I do have pics of two of the houses we're considering. For 1/2 a mill, you'd think we'd get waterfront!

PS, if anyone has been trying to call me (Julie), I forgot my phone in BR. I'll be back on Sat.




No comments: