Thursday, August 23, 2007

Start Spreading the News....I'm leaving today

Too bad for you, my site doesn't come with sound :-)

We're not headed to NYC, but it's just a stone's throw away. We're moving to Nu Jeerseey....I must work on that accent.

This plant makes #5 in 7 years. We now only have one more time zone in the US to conquer (excluding HI and AK). We're all excited to live in the NE for a while. The nice part is that if it's not for us, we'll move again in just a few years. It looks like we'll have and endless list of things to do, including but not limited to NYC, so come on down. We always have room for guests.

B's there as of Sept. 1. Hopefully the girls and I will follow soon after.

More news to come as it comes our way.

In the meantime, we'll finish enjoying our week at the beach.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! You finally know! Jersey huh? What part?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Let me know when you're ready and I'll give you all of Claudia's contact info!!