Friday, August 17, 2007

Road Trip

It feels like we've been on the go the past couple of weeks. The girls have really had good practice on riding in the car, something I hope comes in handy for our upcoming move.

On July 30, Maw Maw Dysart passed away, so we had a quick trip home for the services. Although our reason for being there wasn't one we looked forward to, it was great being able to spend time with everyone on that side of the family. Several of my cousins came up with the idea of "Bowling for MawMaw" night. She was an avid bowler, so we all headed to the lanes in her honor. Lise' had a ball. After each roll down the lane, she would do her own little dance. It was quite funny. My cousin Stephen even introduced her to Dr. Pepper. Let's just say she couldn't get enough of it. Thanks Stephen!

All my pictures from this even are on Dad's camera. If he still has them, I'll be sure to post one later.

No comments: