Thursday, August 30, 2007

Movin' right along

The Thursday morning update reads like this:

Master bedroom completely painted.
Kitchen cabinet door faces all have been primed and have the first coat of paint.

I know that doesn't sound huge, but believe me, it is.

PJ has arrived, so today the cabinets are getting their first coat. B is going to continue working on the master bath and possible painting the guest room.

Today is only a 3/4 day. The guys are headed down to Starkville for the LSU season opener against Mississippi State. Look for them on ESPN.




Painting the master bedroom



Check out all the "rigging" they have going on to sand the cabinet doors



Painting the doors


What has become of the work force these days????

Just kidding Mr. Ed :-) We appreciate all you help and hard work! We'll just have to doc your pay for this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking good! I watched the game closely for B, pausing and rewinding if I thought I saw him, but I didn't.

Hope they had fun and didn't get *too* wet!