Thursday, July 26, 2007

Things are going slower than planned.


Well, I'd like to report that the laundry room is complete, but due to work and travel, B just hasn't had the time. He tried to finish it last night, but as fate would have it, he was short one part, so the wait continues. I'd post pics, but I want to put the before and after together for the complete ahhh moment, so you'll just have to wait.

Abri has grown by leaps and bounds though. In just 2 short days, she's gone from the "swim" on her belly to pushing up on her knees and rocking back and forth. I'm sure it's only a matter of days before she's off and running. I'm really not looking forward to keeping unapproved baby items off the floor again. Oh well.

As for our search for our next home, we're still no closer to an answer. Where's that crystal ball when you need it? The Tuscaloosa plant is officially closed in 2 weeks, and lucky for B, we go on vacation the following week. We hope to have some sort of answers by then, but who knows. I'll let you all know just as soon as we do!

Love to all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think those projects ALWAYS go slower than planned!